Termin 26.04.2020 | The vocal melody is the element that draws the listener most into the music and remains in the memory for the longest time. In module 3 of the Songwriting Academy you learn what makes great melodies, how to captivate the listener through contrasts and repetitions, and how to create maximum emotional response from the listener by varying the rhythm and pitch.
- What makes melodies unforgettable?
- Where to start? Verses or chorus?
- Melody progression and melody development
- Learn from the big ones: Melody Analysis of Hit Songs
- Dramaturgy and Contrasts (verses - Pre-Chorus - Chorus)
- write catchy melodies yourself
- Composition through improvisation
- Improve your tunes
Impressions from the last workshop
What musicians say about the Songwriting Academy
In order to constantly improve our offer, we ask our participants after each workshop for a written feedback and their criticism, because we consider criticism as a way to improve ourselves. Below is a small selection of feedback we received from Songwriting Academy participants and individual workshops.