Sa. 26.09.2020 // 10:30h – 18:30h (Live Online Workshop)
Die Struktur Deines Songs, deiner Lyrics und deiner Melodie trägt den Zuhörer vom Anfang bis zum Ende Deiner Geschichte. Sie entscheidet, ob Deine Erzählung über den Verlauf Deines Songs spannend bleibt und ob der Zuhörer Lust auf mehr bekommt.
In Modul 5 der Songwriting Academy lernst du Songstrukturen in Pop-Rock Musik verstehen und diese zu nutzen, um Songs zu schreiben, die im Ohr bleiben.
- What is the function of Intro, Verse, Pre-Chorus, Chorus, Bridge ...?
– Optimale Dauer jedes Songteils
- Musically and also at the level of storytelling?
- What is the chronological relationship between the individual parts of the song?
- Song Analysis - How and Why Hits Work?
- Is there a scheme after they are set up?
– Melodie-Patterns verstehen und nutzen
- Hearing analysis - How is the maximum impact achieved through the interplay of melody, harmony, text and structure?
– Deinen Song runder, flüssiger und catchiger machen
– Songstrukturen in Deinem Song erkennen und verbessern
- Optimize melodies, chords and lyrics in your song
- Tension & Contrast between verses - Pre-Chorus - Maximize Chorus
– Workshop Skript
– Whatsapp Support Group
- Recording of the workshop
- you can repeat the content whenever you like
Date & Details
"I especially like the relaxed and informal atmosphere that makes it easier to learn and the variety that your workshops offer. You have a very empathetic way of dealing with people, you never feel pressured. In addition, the fun factor is always a big part of working with you. You give very helpful advice, support your students in everything and are always friendly and patient. Since the workshops I believe more in myself and my lyrics, better solve writing blockades, experimenting with chords and my voice, and overall have more self-confidence in songwriting."
Amir, you simply give so much more than just your professional musical know-how, simply by yourself! I wanted to say thank you again for the second songwriting workshop I was able to take part in on February 6th! I enjoyed that you give the participants the space to get involved or ask questions. Also I am inspired by your passion as a musician and your statements that we, as songwriters, touch other people, want to share our uniqueness with each other - they speak to me from the heart! I will always be happy to recommend you.
"The workshops as well as Amir with his infectious enthusiasm for the songwriting itself, have suddenly made it easy for me to retrieve my creativity, which I have lost in everyday life. The song ideas came from all alone, where you usually spend hours sitting in front of a blank sheet of paper. You can easily find out in the workshops how much potential songwriting has in one. This, together with the theory that Amir teaches so easily, was a great trailblazer for me, and I would recommend it to anyone. "
"You want to make music, but haven't studied music? You can never do that. ”I often had to listen to sentences like this because I only "like to sing”. Then I accidentally discovered Amir's workshop on the Internet. The day before the workshop I was really excited. How is it going to be? The workshop gave me exactly what I was waiting for. In a way that is easy to understand, Amir the basics of music that are essential for pop songs in a practical ready to use manner. In addition to the theory, current examples from pop music are analyzed and then you start writing on the spot: First drafts for songs including 2 verses and a chorus were created within two days, which I probably would not have come to on my own. Of course, this takes some practice, but Amir was also able to take away my self-imposed blocks. The workshop was a complete success for me!