Sa. 10.10.2020 // 10:30h-18:30 (ONLINE WORKSHOP)
Chords are fundamental to every song. The selection and progression of chords tell the story even without the use of words. The right chords are the basis for every successful song.
In module 1 of the Songwriting Academy you learn 3 different ways to write catchy chord progressions. You will finally understand how chords work and at the end of the workshop you will be able to write chord progressions effortless in any key.
During the workshop you develop the chords for 2 full songs including Verse, Pre-Chorus and Chorus. (1 song in a major key, 1 song in a minor key) Wanna be the first to know about upcoming workshops? Subscribe to Academy News
– Akkordfolgen für 2 kompletten Songs schreiben (1 Song in Dur, 1 Song in Moll)
- including Verse, Pre-Chorus and Chorus
– Akkorde (Dreiklänge) verstehen (Dur, Moll)
- Which chords go well together and why?
- Writing catchy chord progressions in MAJOR & MINOR keys
– mühelos in jeder Tonart schreiben
- How do hit songwriters come up with chords?
( Analyzing chord progressions of hit songs)
- How to create dramaturgy and contrasts (verses - pre-chorus - chorus - bridge).
- at the end you will have finished the chords for 2 songs (1 Major key & 1 Minor key)
– Alternative Akkordfolgen zu gleichen Lyrics schreiben
- Improve chord progressions
- How to find the chords to an existing melody
– Workshop Skript (als PDF)
- Recording of the workshop
– du kannst die Inhalte somit jederzeit wiederholen
Date & Details
– Sa. 10.10. | 10:30h – 18:30h
– Anmeldung bis Mittwoch 05.08.
- 6hrs live songwriting workshop
- Min. 4 | Max. 6 participants
– Verfügbare Plätze: 2/6
- Price: €240,00
- Your Coach: Amir Rahimzadeh (Whatsapp Me) Stell mir eine Frage zum Workshop
"I especially like the relaxed and informal atmosphere that makes it easier to learn and the variety that your workshops offer. You have a very empathetic way of dealing with people, you never feel pressured. In addition, the fun factor is always a big part of working with you. You give very helpful advice, support your students in everything and are always friendly and patient. Since the workshops I believe more in myself and my lyrics, better solve writing blockades, experimenting with chords and my voice, and overall have more self-confidence in songwriting."
Amir, you simply give so much more than just your professional musical know-how, simply by yourself! I wanted to say thank you again for the second songwriting workshop I was able to take part in on February 6th! I enjoyed that you give the participants the space to get involved or ask questions. Also I am inspired by your passion as a musician and your statements that we, as songwriters, touch other people, want to share our uniqueness with each other - they speak to me from the heart! I will always be happy to recommend you.
"The workshops as well as Amir with his infectious enthusiasm for the songwriting itself, have suddenly made it easy for me to retrieve my creativity, which I have lost in everyday life. The song ideas came from all alone, where you usually spend hours sitting in front of a blank sheet of paper. You can easily find out in the workshops how much potential songwriting has in one. This, together with the theory that Amir teaches so easily, was a great trailblazer for me, and I would recommend it to anyone. "
"You want to make music, but haven't studied music? You can never do that. ”I often had to listen to sentences like this because I only "like to sing”. Then I accidentally discovered Amir's workshop on the Internet. The day before the workshop I was really excited. How is it going to be? The workshop gave me exactly what I was waiting for. In a way that is easy to understand, Amir the basics of music that are essential for pop songs in a practical ready to use manner. In addition to the theory, current examples from pop music are analyzed and then you start writing on the spot: First drafts for songs including 2 verses and a chorus were created within two days, which I probably would not have come to on my own. Of course, this takes some practice, but Amir was also able to take away my self-imposed blocks. The workshop was a complete success for me!